Anointing breaks the Yoke. If there are yokes in your life that need to be broken then you will require the Holy Spirit’s anointing to break the yoke.
The purpose of the oil is to keep the fire burning. It is that oil that upgrades the authority that makes you effective when you speak. It takes you to the next level and brings increase. It is the Holy Spirit anointing that makes everything that’s impossible for you possible. You become unstoppable.
– Pastor Austyn
Psalm 23:5-6 – 5 You prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of Jehovah forever.
David was anointed to slay giants.
1 Samuel 10:1-7 – 1 And Samuel took a vial of oil and poured on his head, and kissed him, and said, Is it not because Jehovah has anointed you for a leader over His inheritance? 2 When you have departed from me today, then you shall find two men by Rachel’s tomb in the border of Benjamin at Zelzah. And they will say to you, The asses which you went to seek are found. And, lo, your father has quit caring for the asses and sorrows for you, saying, What shall I do for my son? 3 And you shall go forward from there, and you shall come to the great tree of Tabor. And there you shall meet three men going up to God to Bethel, one carrying three kids, and another carrying three loaves of bread, and another carrying a skin of wine. 4 And they will greet you and give you two loaves of bread, which you shall take from their hand. 5 After that you shall come to the hill of God, where the garrison of the Philistines is. And it will happen to you when you come there to the city, even you shall meet a company of prophets coming down from the high place with a harp and a tambourine and a flute and a lyre before them. And they shall prophesy.6 And the spirit of Jehovah will come powerfully on you, and you shall prophesy with them, and shall be turned into another man. 7 And it will be when these signs have come to you, you will do for yourself what your hand finds;for God is with you.
When the anointing comes upon you, DO NOT depart from God.
The Benefits of the anointing
- The anointing will locate your missing blessings in your life (1 Samuel 10:2)
- The anointing attracts resources and destiny helpers to you (1 Samuel 10:2)
- The anointing empowers you and provokes you to act
- The anointing advances you and pushes you forward (1 Samuel 10:3)
- The anointing causes you to become a new man/woman (1 Samuel10: 7)
- The anointing makes you the head and not the tail
- The anointing makes you a commander/leader (1 Samuel 10:1)
- The anointing raises your worship to God
- The anointing will cause people to favour your cause
Let those who delight in my justification shout and rejoice; and they shall say without ceasing, The Lord be magnified, delighting in the peace of His servant.
Psalm 23:6 – Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of Jehovah forever.
- The anointing will connect you to people who celebrate God and are God fearing people (1 Samuel 10:5)
- The anointing will allow your to prophesy and decree and it will come to pass. It gives you to ability to speak the mind of God with a purpose. (1 Samuel 10:6-7)
- The anointing will sharpen your discernment
- The anointing will make you a powerful person that overcomes every battle despite the attacks
Psalm 21:8 – Your hand will find all you’re your enemies; Your right hand will find those who hate You.
- The anointing will protect you
Psalm 20:6 – Now I know that Jehovah saves His anointed; He will hear him from His holy Heaven with the saving strengths of His right hand.
- The anointing breaks the yoke
Isaiah 10: 27 – And it shall be, in that day his burden shall be taken away from off your shoulder, and his yoke from off your neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing oil.
Here is a song to bless your spirit today called Holy Spirit sung by Kristene DiMarco and Bethel Church. God bless you everybody.